1. ① This is one of the most interesting films _____ shown last week.
② This is the very one of the most interesting films _____ shown last week.
A. which was B. that was C. which were D. that were
2. ① He has two sons, _____ are college students.
② He has two sons, and _____ are college students.
A. both of which B. both of whom C. both of them D. both of it
3. ① He still lives in the room _____ window faces to the east.
② He still lives in the room, the window _____ faces to the east.
③ He still lives in the room _____ is in the north of the city.
④ He still lives in the room _____ there is a beautiful table.
A. which B. whose C. where D. of which
4. ① _____ leaves the room last ought to turn off the lights.
② _____ who leaves the room last ought to turn off the lights.
③ _____ who leave the room last ought to turn off the lights.
A. Anyone B. Who C. Those D. Whoever
5. ① _____ we all know, China is rich in natural resources.
② _____ is well-known that China is rich in natural resources.
③ _____ is well-known, China is rich in natural resources.
A. Which B. As C. It D. That
6. ① I’ll never forget the days _____ we studied together.
② I’ll never forget the days _____ we spent together.
A. that B. 不填 C. when D. A and B
7. ① This is the only way _____ you can find.
② I don’t like the way _____ he spoke to his mother.
A. that B. 不填 C. in which D. A, B and C E. A and B
8. ① Galileo collected the facts _____ proved the earth and all the other planets move around the sun.
② Galileo discovered the fact _____ the earth and all the other planets move around the sun.
A. that B. which C. 不填 D. A and B
9. ① Is this museum _____ they visited last month?
② The teacher tells us that _____ cleans the blackboard is to be praised.
A. that B. the one C. which D. the one who
10. ① It was eleven o’clock _____ they went out of the cinema.
② It was at eleven o’clock _____ they went out of the cinema.
A. which B. that C. when D. on which
1. We are learning English, a language _____ is used in many places in the world.
2. Most Americans love Chinese food, ____ is cooked in a different way from western food.
3. This magazine belongs to the teacher ____ teaches us history.
4. Anyone ____ comes to China will surely visit the Great Wall near Beijing.
5. Anyone ____ has a cold should have a good rest.
6. The house _____ stands on the top of the hill was built last month.
7. The medicine _____ he bought is good for your health.
8. He is the only person ______ saw the accident yesterday.
9. Tom is trying to read in the room _____ the others are watching TV.
10. We won’t forget the day _____the hero was killed.
11. The student _____ the teachers are talking about has won the first prize in the English contest.
12. The newspaper ____ you are reading is two days old.
13. Do you remember the time _______ we got lost in the park?
14. I’ll never forget the time ____ we spent together in the army camp.
15. They are building a hospital on the street ___ we used to live.
16. The present _____ he gave her yesterday evening is still unopened.
17. Happiness is one of the things _____ money cannot buy.
18. This is the hospital ______ her mother works.
19. I’ll never forget the day _______ I joined the League.
20. The house ________ was pulled down last week is being rebuilt.
21. The man _______ wife died last year has gone to Japan.
22. Tell me the reason ______ the American lady left.
23. Do you know the boy ______ was praised at the meeting?
24. I know the girl ________ the teacher praised yesterday.
25. Allen is the girl ________ I think will succeed in the test.
26. Everything ____ I know will be taught to the students.
27. This is the best film _____ I have ever seen.
28. The manager walked toward the gate ____ the workers are waiting.
29. You can’t go into this room _______ they are having a meeting.
30. I still remember the days _____ we studied together.
31. The picture ____ has a house and flowers is the one I like best.
32. Don’t make the same mistake ______ you did last time.
33. He failed in the exam, ______ surprised us all .
34. He did all ______ was necessary to be done.
35. Her parents wouldn’t let him marry anyone ____ family was poor.
36. Tom, _______ parents are poor workers, always goes hungry.
1. ① D ② B 2. ① B ② C 3. ① B ② D ③ A ④ C 4. ① D ② A ③ C 5. ① B ② C③ B 6. ① C ② D 7. ① E ② D 8. ① D ② A 9. ① B ② D 10. ① C ② B
1. which2. which 3. who 4. that/that 5. who 6. which 7. which 8. that 9. where10. when 11. whom 12. which13. when 14. which15. where16. which17. that/which18. where19. when20. which21. whose22. why23. who24. whom25. who26. that27. that28. where29. where30. when31. which32. as33. which34. that35. whose 36. whose