Part Ⅳ Error Correction ( 20 points )
Directions: There are 10 sentences. Each of the following sentences has four underlined parts marked A), B), C) and D). You are required to identify the one that is incorrect, and then write the corresponding letter and the correct anwser on the ANSWER SHEET.
1. I did a good job and won the first prize. Now my picture and the prize is hanging in the library.
2. It was very kind of them to meet me at the railway station and drove me to their home.
drove → drive
3. Many of the society’s wealth is controlled by large corporations and government agencies.
4. The Appalachian Trail, extending approximately 2,020 miles from Maine to Georgia，is the longer continuous marked footpath in the world.
5. A common use with gold in the nineteenth century was as a standard for the value of money.
6. In the eighteenth century farmers were quite self-sufficient. The farm family grew and made almost nothing it needed.
7. If you learn English，it is not enough only to keep in minds the rules of grammar.
8. On the night before my first day，I was too excited to go to sleep and as a result，I got up lately in the morning.
9. I went through the test many times but I can only answer three out of the twenty questions.
10. For instance，one night，they played strong and loudly music till 4 o’clock in the morning.
更多河南专升本考试信息、河南专升本考试分数线、河南专升本考试时间，河南专升本考试报名时间，河南专升本考试复习指导等信息，请随时关注天一专升本官网： www.kst365.com查看， 也可拨打400-698-2166咨询 ，关于河南专升本的问题请随时咨询我们的企业 QQ：400-698-2166。