(1) we have been always considering sth (recreational activities) as something to relax ourselves or something that can add color to the dull routine of every day life.
(2) Sth will make our life more enjoyable, that is to say, sth can add color to the dull routine of every day life.
(3) For the majority of people, reading or learning a new skill has become the focus of their lives and the source of their happiness and contentmentn
对大多数人来讲，阅读或学习一项新技术已成为他们生活的中心和快乐的来源(4)Furthermore, students living in their own home would have access to a comfortable life and have more opportunities to communicate with their parents, which have beneficial impact on development of their personal character.
(5) sth, by occupying spare time so constructively, makes a person contented, with no time for boredom.
(6)Sth does not occupy students’ too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
(7)What‘s more, living in school can save them a great deal of time on the way between home and school everyday, so they would be able to concentrate more time and energy on their academic work.
(8)Furthermore, students living in their own home would have access to a comfortable life and have more opportunities to communicate with their parents, which have beneficial impact on development of their personal character.
(1)Little by little, our knowledge will be well enriched, and our horizons will be greatly broadened.
(2)For people who want to adopt a healthy and meaningful life style, it is important to find time to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes: it is never too late to learn.
(3)The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.
(4)Many parents believe that additional educational activities enjoy obvious advantage. By extra studies, they maintain, their children are able to obtain many kinds of practical skills and useful knowledge, which will put them in a beneficial position in the future job markets when they grow up.
(5)By taking a major-related part-job, students can not only improve their academic studies, but gain much experience, experience they will never be able to get from the textbooks.
(6)Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that learning new skills and knowledge contributes directly to enhancing their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
(7)In the first place, extra studies bring about unhealthy impacts on physical growth of children. Educational experts point out that, it is equally important to take some sport activities instead of extra studies when children have spent the whole day in a boring classroom.
(1)Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that some certain sports contribute directly to our health by giving us some physical exercises.
(2)As a matter of fact, travel has become part of our life. This situation is encouraging, for it not only broadens people’s minds to the extend which may not be reached previously, but also relaxes them physically, which help people work out mental problems more actively.
(3) Pollution poses a great threat to our existence.
污染对我们的生存造成巨大威胁。n Some of the…are poisonous and dangerous to health.
(4)Environmental experts point out that increasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet.
(5)…Under considerable pressure from… therefore…will only add to their burden.
(6) I see three kinds of pressure working on people today: pressure from education, family and career. It is easy to blame the school for charging too much money, the family members for the heavy burden, the society for the fierce competition. I think people should relax. It is important for them to keep a good mood under whatever circumstances.
(7)Moreover, children will have less time to play and communicate with their peers due to extra studies, consequently, it is difficult to develop and cultivate their character and interpersonal skills. They may become more solitary and even suffer from certain mental illness.
更多河南专升本考试信息、河南专升本考试分数线、河南专升本考试时间，河南专升本考试报名时间，河南专升本考试复习指导等信息，请随时关注天一专升本官网： www.kst365.com查看， 也可拨打400-698-2166咨询 ，关于河南专升本的问题请随时咨询我们的企业 QQ：400-698-2166。