1. They hadn't been out for long __________ she felt sick in the stomach.
A. as B. when C. while D. though
2. The work should be given to _____________ you think can finish it ahead of time.
A. who B. whom C. whoever D. whomever
3. The shop owner will get all these goods ordered ___________ to the customers today.
A. to deliver B. delivering C. deliver D. delivered
4. Can you ____________ the differences between the two pictures?
A. tell B. talk C. speak D. say
5. If you keep practicing your son in football, he ___________ to be a football player.
A. wants B. hopes C. wishes D. promises
6. __________ singer and ___________ dancer is also good at drawing.
A. The; a B. The; the C. A; a D. The; /
7. __________ the fact that there was thick fog, he drove his car out.
A. Although B. No matter C. Despite D. In spite
8. Mary smiled _____________ her mother did when she was Mary's age.
A. as if B. what C. the way D. that
9. In such dry weather, the flower will have to be watered if they _____________.
A. have survived B. are to survive C. would survive D. will survive
10. You should make it a rule to leave things ______________ you can find them again easily.
A. when B. where C. that D. in the place
11. The cloth ___________ fine, but _____________ well.
A. looks; doesn't wash B. looks; isn't washed
C. is looked; doesn't wash D. is looked; isn't washed
12. The theory that he stuck _____________ true.
A. to prove B. proved C. to proved D. to proving
13. I ___________ from the crowed an old friend of mine whom I hadn't seen for 10 years.
A. figured out B. picked out C. gave out D. went out
14. -Who gave you this message?
--A man ___________ himself Mr Zhang.
A. called B. calls C. is called D. calling
15. The police got to _______________ was once an old yard that the workers used as a store.
A. what B. where C. that D. which
16. The door ______________. Better have it repaired.
A. isn't shut B. hasn't been shut C. won't be shut D. won't shut
17. If you want to see a doctor, you'd better make an appointment with him. This is a common ___________ in the USA.
A. sense B. practice C. habit D. attitude
18. You can come to the dance ___________ you dress.
A. whatever B. whichever C. whether D. however
19. We got near a garden, ______________ owner sitting in it.
A. its B. whose C. that D. which
20. They lost their way in the forest and ______________ made matters worse was that night began to fall.
A. it B. that C. what D. which
21. If the horse won today, it ____________ 30 races in five years.
A. would have won B. won C. must have won D. has won
22. It is generally believed that teaching is __________ it is a science.
A. as art much as B. much an art as C. as an art much as D. as much an art as
23. Mr Black, _____________ who we all admire, is a kind but strict teacher.
A. the one B. one C. it D. as
24. The fine day ______________ our pleasure, we had a good time in the country.
A. added up B. added in C. added up to D. added to
25. -Do you know ____________ English for "辣妹"？
--I'm afraid not. I'm not interested in _______________ English language.
A. the; the B. the; / C. /; the D. /; /
26. I read about it in some book or other. Does it matter ____________ it was?
A. where B. what C. how D. which
27. You are saying that everyone should be equal, and this is _____________ I disagree.
A. why B. where C. what D. how
28. -Did Jack come back early last night?
--Yes, it was not yet eight o'clock ______________ he arrived home.
A. before B. when C. that D. until
29. Understanding the cultural habits of another nation, especially ____________ containing as many different subcultures as the united states, is very difficult.
A. one B. that C. some D. the one
30. The noise of the machine ____________ can be heard in our classroom.
A. fixed B. to be fixed C. being fixed D. having been fixed
31. There is ______________ what the weather will be like tomorrow.
A. no knowing B. not known C. not knowing D. no known
32. Words _____________ me when I wanted to express my thanks to him for having saved my son from the burning house.
A. left B. discouraged C. disappointed D. failed
33. Her sister has become a lawyer, ___________ she wants to be.
A. which B. who C. what D. that
34. It is often said that ______________ teachers have ____________ very easy life.
A. the; a B. /; / C. /; a D. the; /
35. This ____________ girl is Linda's cousin.
A. pretty little Spanish B. Spanish little pretty
C. Spanish pretty little D. little pretty Spanish
36. -You know, Bob is a little slow _____________ understanding, so…
--So I have to be patient _______________ him.
A. in; to B. on; with C. in; with D. at; for
37. I really can't understand ______________ her like that.
A. you treat B. you to treat C. why treat D. you treating
38. I send you 100 dollars today, the rest ____________ in a year.
A. follows B. followed C. to follow D. being followed
39. ____________ in the mountains for a week, the two students were finally saved by the local police.
A. Having lost B. Lost C. Being lost D. Losing
40. The manager, _____________ it clear to us that he didn't agree with us, left the meeting room.
A. who has made B. having made C. made D. Making
答案：BCDAD DCCBB ACBDA DBDAC ADBDA DBBAC ADACA CDCBB
更多河南专升本考试信息、河南专升本考试分数线、河南专升本考试时间，河南专升本考试报名时间，河南专升本考试复习指导等信息，请随时关注天一专升本官网： www.kst365.com查看， 也可拨打400-698-2166咨询 ，关于河南专升本的问题请随时咨询我们的企业 QQ：400-698-2166。