51. The people living in these apartments have free ___ to that swimming pool.
A. access B. excess
C. excursion D.recreation
52. The information technology has greatly ___ people`s life.
A. affected B.effect C.impact D infected
53. When I saw the expression on his face, I realized he is __ agreement with me.
A. in B. for C. to D.on
54. Because he was very poor, he couldn’t ___ to rent his flat.
A. spend B afford C.feel D. Think
55. They made every effort to ___ the costs of the construction project.
A.bring off B. bring down
C.bring back D. bring up
56. I don’t think it will rain, but I’ll take an umbrella ___it does. A.as if B in case C as though D.even if
57. John said that he didn’t quite ___ and asked me to repeat what I had said.
A. catch up B.sum up
C. catch on D.watch out
58. It` no use ____
A.complaining B. complain
C. to complain D. to be complained
59. The professor’s speech ___ a wide range of subjects from drug to women’s rights
A. contained B. covered C. listed D. Touched
60. There can be no doubt __ someone had visited the house before they arrived.
A.why B. whether C. how D.that
61. I was too ___ to ask him for help.
A.embarrassed B. embarrassing
C. thrilled D. thrilling
62. By the end of this month, all this ___.
A. is changed B. had changed
C. will have changed D. has changed
63. I was __ to find his article on such an __ topic so ___. A. surprised, excited, bored
B. surprising, exciting , boring
C. surprised, exciting , boring
D. surprising , excited , bored
64. The Romans __ a great city on the banks
A. found B. find C founded D. Finded
65. Just because he failed once, it does not __ that he will fail.
A follow B. happen C. appear D.seem
66. He hurried to the hospital, only ___ his father had just died.
A. to tell B. to be told D. telling D.told
67. Having a good command of English is __ an easy thing.
A.by all means B. by any means
C.by every means D. by no means
68. Since you are a college student now, you should __ yourself more than you used to.
A.rely on B. work on
C. run out D. carry out
69. __ we have finished the course, we shall start doing some revision work.
A. Now that B. Since then C. For now D. By now
70. I hope my teacher will take my recent illness into __ when judging my examination.
A.regard B. counting C. account D.observation
更多河南专升本考试信息、河南专升本考试分数线、河南专升本考试时间，河南专升本考试报名时间，河南专升本考试复习指导等信息，请随时关注天一专升本官网： www.kst365.com查看， 也可拨打400-698-2166咨询 ，关于河南专升本的问题请随时咨询我们的企业 QQ：400-698-2166。